The “LE” of Reference LE designates near-reference-class performance. The fourth generation (V4 amplifier module) of this patented amplifier design outperforms its predecessor in several aspects:
- It lowers the noise floor by an astounding 20dB and elevates the output stage to 85% efficiency.
- Shortened circuit pathways result in a 20% improvement in through-put.
- Improved reliability in no-load condition and short circuit protection.
- Increased output current drive capability for low impedance speakers.
- Increased switching frequency to 600 KHz and an improved musical sampling rate.
- Improved S/N ratio and dynamic range.
- New linear power supply with a high-efficiency toroidal transformer. Reduced high-frequency noise and strengthened low-frequency performance.
- Signal path avoids cross-linking capacitors, thus achieving a frequency response at DC level for pure musical enjoyment.
- Enhanced even-order harmonic (H2) circuitry resembling the most attractive features of tubed-amp sound without its drawbacks and limitations.
The NuPrime Sound
- Vast soundstage
- Wide, lightning-fast dynamics
- Ultra-low distortion and noise
- Music emerges from a pristine background, with delicate details and nuances intact
- Input:2 x RCA
- Output:Five-way binding posts
- Power Output:150W x 2 at 8 Ohms; 150W x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- Gain: X 28
- Input Impedance:23.5k Ohms
- Sensitivity:0.89 V to rated power
- Frequency Response:0 Hz to 60,000 Hz
- S/N Ratio:110dB at 1W, 10W, 100W
- Dimensions:59 mm H x 215.4 mm W x 394 mm D
- Weight:6 kg